Martin Luther King Jr Quotes on Love: Martin Luther King Jr. spoke fluently and persuasively about many things. His most powerful messages were about love, to love one another.
Martin Luther King Day is a holiday to remember and be inspired. You can commemorate this day by sharing some of these powerful Martin Luther King Jr. quotes about love.
These messages are still applicable on today’s life. Martin Luther King Jr. love quotes have made a great impact across the world.
Martin Luther King Jr Quotes on Love
1. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
2. “He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love.”
3. “There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love.”
4. “I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.”
5. “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
You may also Like : Martin Luther King Jr Quotes
6. “We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.”
7. “Nonviolence is absolute commitment to the way of love. Love is not emotional bash; it is not empty sentimentalism. It is the active outpouring of one’s whole being into the being of another.”
Martin Luther King Jr. Love Quotes
1. “Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.”
2. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
3. “The surest way to be happy is to seek happiness for others.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
4. “It is not enough to say we must not wage war. It is necessary to love peace and sacrifice for
5. In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
6. “Forgiveness is not an occasional act; it is a constant attitude.”
7. “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?'”
8. “The time is always right to do what is right.”
9. “At the center of non-violence stands the principle of love.”
10. “To serve, you only need a heart full of grace and a soul generated by love.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
11. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy to a friend.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
12. “We have flown the air like birds, and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers.” — Martin Luther King Jr.