Looking for Mother’s Day Quotes? Mother’s Day is here with us, fast approaching, you need to think of a special gift to send to your mother or a thoughtful message to write on a card for her.
Celebrating mother’s day is a wonderful thing and sending a thoughtful quote to her, to remind her how special she is, will really make up her day.
Mother’s Day Quotes
Below is a few inspiring mother’s day quotes, to make her day special.
1. You are the one who made me who I am today. Thanks.
2. No matter where I am, you are always in my heart, I am grateful for bringing me up. You are a wonderful Mother.
3. Your lessons and love has changed my life, it has molded to who I am. Thank you mother.
4. You are among the million perfect mothers,
5. Raising me took a lot of sacrifice. Thanks for sacrificing your time, I am forever grateful
6. I have always made a lot of mistakes; you were there to shape me, never tired of disciplining me and always forgiving. I have grown to be a responsible person.
7. If you were not my mum, I would choose you as a my best friend
8. To the world you are described as a mother, to our family you are the world
9. What I ever hope to be or I am, I owe it you. You are my angel mother.
10. Thanks for always being there for us, you always understood us better, when we wanted to speak or when we missed something. You are an amazing mother.
11. I don’t know how to thank and appreciate you. Words cannot or a gift cannot equate your love and sacrifice. Thanks for being a wonderful mother.
12. There is this kind of love, we always felt it and we still do, you are the greatest mother in the whole world.
13. When I was dirty, wet, smelled sweat, you still took me in your arms, held me and fed me. Your love is great. One of a kind. I love you mother.
14. You can take all the place of all other mothers; no one can cake your place.
15. Mothers bring up their children’s for a short period, but they remain in their hearts
16. I am who I am because of you. I am very grateful
17. Mothers are like spark, they bring everything together. Thank you for bringing our family together.
18. I owe everything to you, Thank you for being there for me mother.
19. All love begins and ends with you mother.
20. Thank you for teaching me to believe in myself, you are a wonderful mother
21. You are the greatest mother in the whole world, Thank you for teaching me the virtues of life.