On your wedding day you would like to look great and everything to run smooth from the start to the end. You need a safe ride on your wedding day.
Getting the perfect transport on your wedding day can be a difficult task.
Here are some of the questions to ask when hiring Your Wedding Transport.
- What are the chauffeurs’ qualifications and experience level?
- Does the company have a portfolio of weddings at which they have provided their services? It can be in the form of display albums, videos or even available online.
- What is the capacity of the vehicle in terms of seats?
- Does the vehicle have insurance and what type of insurance cover is used/ provided by the company?
- Will the vehicle entirely be used for your wedding or there are other weddings on the same day
- Will the vehicle stay at the venue during your ceremony? To ensure they do not leave for another task or delay
- Does it have any wedding package and what does it include?
- Is there any beverage or drink provided on the vehicle?
- Can there be multiple pick up locations or it is just one?
- Do the chauffeurs assist the bride in and out of the vehicle when it is raining? Do they have an umbrella?
- What is the duration for the hire?
- Are there any extra costs that one needs to know that are associated with the hire?
- Does the company have backup vehicles in case of any breakdown?
- What happens when a vehicle breaks down?
- What are the cancellation fees?
- What are the terms and conditions of reservations?
- What are the payment terms?
- What are the charges incurred if the vehicle is used outside the reserved time?
- Are the vehicles shown and the staff be the same on your wedding day?
- Any special offers?
- If booked or reserved will the price change as the wedding day approaches.