- Wedding Congratulations Quotes
- Marriage congratulations Quotes
- Wedding Day Wishes
- Formal Wedding Wishes
- Religious Wedding Wishes
- Casual Wedding Wishes
- Wedding Wishes for a Family Member
- Wedding Wishes for Your Sister or Brother and Sister-in-Law or Brother-in-Law
- Wedding Wishes for Your Son or Daughter and Son-in-Law or Daughter-in-Law
Wedding Congratulations Quotes
Searching for Wedding Congratulations Quotes? Find Marriage congratulations quotes for couples.
Sometimes it’s hard to find nice and original greeting or wedding wishes for a newly wedded couple. If you lack of words, we have selected a collection of short wedding wishes and quotes that can give you the idea on what to write. You can customize them by adding words of your own to be unique wedding quotes.
Marriage congratulations Quotes
1. May your married life be filled with love, fun, laughter and happiness
2. Congratulations on your wedding day Mr & Mrs …..
3. May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow together
4. Wishing you both a lifetime of …Everlasting love & happiness, Congratulations on your wedding!
5. May your love continue to grow each and every year. Best wishes on your wedding
6. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together and a love that grows stronger with each passing day
7. May joy and peace surround you, latch your door and happiness be with you now and bless you evermore
8. May the dreams you hold dearest be those which come true and the kindness you spread keep returning to you
9. Congratulations on your marriage, have a wonderful life.
10. I congratulate you on this happy occasion and wish a lot of happy years together
11. Congratulations on your wedding. Learn on each other’s strengths; forgive each other’s weakness
12. Family life isn’t easy, so be ready to protect your family happiness. It’s worth it. Congratulations on your wedding!
13. A toast to love and laughter & happily ever after! Congratulations to both of you!
14. Wishing that your love lasts till your last breath! Congratulations on your wedding day!
15. Best things happen to nice people and you are one of them. Happy wedding ceremony.
16. May your love last forever, may you never leave each other in hard times, congratulations on your marriage!
17. As you start this new journey in life, may every day hold wonderful shared experiences.
18. May all the joy, delight and happiness come your way! Have an amazing wedding day and a cheerful life!
19. Congratulations to you both and may you carry the joy of this happy day close to your heart as you journey the road of life together.
20. I wish you the strongest love and trust in the world, because without trust there can be no love… Congratulations on your marriage!
21. Nothing can be better than starting your own family. Appreciate and honour it your whole life. Congratulations on the wedding!
22. Let your marriage live as long as the sun does. Congratulations on your wedding!
23. Congratulations! God bless you today and for the rest of your married lives.
24. May your life together be filled with unforgettable moments and endless tenderness! Congratulations!
25. Wishing that strong trust and never-ending love occupy your marriage! Happy wedding!
26. Always walk along together hand in hand, always cherish your love. Wishing you a happy married life!
27. Give each other the best that you can and love for no reason. Congratulations on your special day!
28. On this special day I wish you to have an amazing and happy life filled with laughter and joy!
29. Wishing that you keep falling in love with each other again and again, Have the most wonderful married life!
30. Today is a beginning of your new life, Wishing that it is filled with unbounded love and happiness!
31. From now on you will never be alone, you will always have someone by your side, and you will always be loved no matter what, congratulations on your special day!
32. Make your home and family the safest place on Earth. Congratulations on your wedding!
33. Patience, honesty, care and trust are the recipe of family happiness. Congratulations on your wedding and good luck!
34. Wishing this day be the start of the best time of your life. The most heartfelt congratulations to Bride and Groom!
35. May your family be like an island of peace and tranquility in this mad world. Congratulations on your wedding!
36. May your love story be as magical and charming as in fairy tales I have always had this feeling that you were meant for each other. Congratulations, and I hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives.
37. Let the good fortune, love and understanding always stay with you. Happy wedding!
38. Wishing you an amazing journey in your new road of life as husband and wife!
39. May your lives be a great adventure. May your battles be fought together, side by side and let there be joy and abundance.
40. May your love bloom forever, May goodwill and friendship always stay in your marriage!
41. May your married life be fulfilled with laughter, and you love and cherish each other forever after! Happy wedding!
42. Congratulations, and warm wishes to both of you on your wedding day.
Wedding Day Wishes
43. May every day that you spend together in your new life hold a wonderful surprise for you. Congratulations on your wedding.
44. Marriage is a sweet knot that ties two lives and two souls. Wishing that the sweetness always stay in your life.
45. On your wedding day, I wish that even years after you would still be young, happy and loving bride and groom. Congratulations!
46. Pleasure and happiness are the aims of love relationships. Remember it. Congratulations on the wedding!
47. May love, harmony and understanding be aims of your marriage union! Congratulations!
48. We’re all happy today. May this happiness last forever! Congratulations on your wedding!
49. Like today, may every day of your life be filled with love, sympathy and compassion! May you find the base of your relationship as firm as a rock.
50. On this beautiful and lovely occasion I wish you a day filled with cherished moments.
51. To love and be loved Is the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
52. A wedding wish for two special person: love is best when shared by two. You know that together you are stronger, together you are one. Have a wonderful married life.
53. Thank you for your gracious invitations to your wedding ceremony. My best wishes are with you.
54. Young family is like a baby: it needs love, attention and care to become strong and beautiful. Congratulations on your wedding!
55. Wishing you never-ending love and the most happy life together!
56. Wishing you all the good things that togetherness brings into life. May your marriage be filled with delight and happy moments!
57. Wishing that your love for each other keeps growing with every passing day! May you remain this happy all your life!
58. The most heartfelt wishes on your special day, my dear, May you always stay happy together!
59. Wishing all the best for you two today and always,Wishing you a happy married life, my dear!
60. May your married life bring you the most beautiful memories, May support and understanding stay with you forever!
61. Congratulations, may you have a healthy family and a bunch of beautiful kids!
62. Today you start this new journey in your life, Let it be fantastic, crazy, wonderful, unbelievable and unforgettable!
63. I wish for you two an amazing journey in your new road of life as husband and wife! Congratulations!
64. On this special occasion I want to wish you both a wonderful journey, you will fight, you will learn, you have many things to fight for, and many thing to learn from, you just have to wait for them, good luck!
65. May joy, love and happiness be yours forever, Cause you, my dear friends, make a wonderful pair!
66. I wish you lots of luck, patience and laughter, but most of all trust, because without trust, there can be no love! good luck!
67. This occasion comes once in a life time, cherish it, never leave each others side, and good luck on your new adventure! Congratulations!
68. May your wonderful love story have no end, Happy wedding day, my dear friend!
69. Today you start a new life, a new journey full of ups and downs, adventures and happiness, I hope you’re ready because now it starts! Good luck and congratulations!
70. It is a blessing to find a true love and to share one dream with your partner. Happy wedding!
71. The warmest wishes on your special day! Wishing you the true happiness, reaching every corner of your heart.
72. Wedding wishes for my dear friends. I hope your life together will be filled with joy, happiness and lots of love.
73. Best wishes to both of you on your special day! May the future be bright, and filled with all of the blessings and joys of life. You two deserve it!
74. Hearty congratulations on your wedding! Two stars of yours create an amazing constellation!
75. Heartiest congratulations on your marriage. May your marriage be like a cloudless night sky, filled with sparkling stars of love, joy and care.
76. Finally, the day has arrived. As you both set out to start a new life of togetherness, here’s to wishing that you keep falling in love with each other time and time again in the future.
Formal Wedding Wishes
77. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
78. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.
79. May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.
80. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy
81. Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.
82. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
83. Thank you for letting us/me share in this joyful day. We/I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.
84. May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together
85. May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years
86. Wishing you joy, love and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together
Religious Wedding Wishes
87. May the One who brought you together bless your marriage, enrich your lives and deepen your love throughout the years.
88. Sending you prayers for unending love and happiness.
89. May God bless you and your union.
90. God bless you both on this day with a lifetime of shared love and joy
91. May God grant you all of life’s blessings and love’s joys.
92. God has poured out His love into our hearts.’ – Romans 5:5
93. Love is patient. Love is kind… Love never fails.’ – 1 Corinthians 13:4-13
Casual Wedding Wishes
94. Best wishes
96. Congratulations on your wedding!
97. Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
98. Lots of love today and beyond.
99. Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
100. Here’s to a long and happy marriage!
101. Wishing you the best today and always.
102. So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
103. Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
Wedding Wishes for a Family Member
104. Congratulations on your marriage, and welcome to the family!
105. We’re delighted to share this day with you both.
106. We’re/I’m so happy [name] has found ‘the one.’ Welcome to the family!
107. Today, we add one more member to our family, and we couldn’t be happier. Best wishes to you both.
108. We are/I am so happy to welcome a new family member. Best wishes to you both!
109. What a wonderful day for our family, and especially you two. May the joy you feel today last a lifetime.
110. We/I couldn’t be happier to call you both family. Best wishes for a long and happy future together.
111. What a wonderful addition to our family. We’re/I’m so happy to share in your celebration. Congratulations!
112. We/I love you both. Thanks for letting us share in your celebration!
Wedding Wishes for Your Sister or Brother and Sister-in-Law or Brother-in-Law
113. I’m so thankful to have a sister/brother like you. And I wish you and your new husband/wife lifelong joy.
114. It seems like yesterday we were playing ‘house’ in the backyard, and now you get to do it in real life. I couldn’t be happier for you both. Congratulations!
115. I always wanted a brother/sister and now I get one. Congratulations to you both on finding one another.
116. Best wishes to my best friend and sister/brother and new sister/brother as you start your life together.
117. We/I love you both. Today I gain a new sibling and I couldn’t be happier!
118. Lots of love and happiness to you both on this exciting and joyful day for our family.
119. Remember when you made that list of qualities of a ‘perfect man/woman?’ Well, you found him/her. Lots of love now and always.
120. Lots of love to the best sister/brother in the whole world and her/his new partner for life. May you have a marriage full of love and happiness!
121. You bring my sister/brother so much joy. All my love!
122. My/our deepest love and very best wishes to you both.”
Wedding Wishes for Your Son or Daughter and Son-in-Law or Daughter-in-Law
123. We are/I am so happy to welcome a new son/daughter to the family.
124. What a wonderful day for our family, and especially you two. May the joy you feel today last a lifetime.
125. Today, we add one more member to our family, and we couldn’t be happier. Best wishes to you both.
126. Best wishes to my son/daughter and son-in-law/daughter-in-law as you start your life together.
127. We/I love you both. We/I couldn’t be happier!
128. Lots of love and happiness to you both on this exciting and joyful day for our family.
129. My/our deepest love and very best wishes to you both.
130. Son/daughter, I/we feel many emotions on this day. Most of all, I’m/we’re happy you’ve found someone wonderful to share your life with. Best wishes to you both.
131. We/I know we’re/I’m not losing a son/daughter. We’re/I’m gaining a son/daughter. Much happiness to you.