Encouraging Words for Kids: Nothing builds up a child’s character better than encouraging words. Every time your child hears positive/encouraging words they develop a positive mindset.
Parents and guardians should ensure they give compliments to their children every time they do positive things. Encouraging words are motivation, but this does not necessarily mean overusing them.
Repeating encouraging words to your children will empower them. As they grow up they will develop their self-esteem and eventually, they will have healthy relationships, attitudes, and characters.
Understanding your child is very important when determining which word to use. For instance, the words you use for a teenager are not the same that you use for a toddler. Always look at the child’s age, character, emotions, and behavior before choosing the appropriate encouraging words to use.
Below we have looked at some of the best encouraging words for kids
Encouraging Words for Kids
These Encouraging Words for Kids are ideal for kids who are 1-5 Years old.
- You are the best
- You make dad and mum proud
- You are my shining star
- Well done, baby
- You make me smile
- You are a strong and courageous boy
- You are God’s gift to me
- Honey, never hesitate to talk to me, I am always willing to listen
- It’s okay to cry when you are hurting
Positive Words of Encouragement for Kids
- Always do your best
- Never stop dreaming of the best
- I love your creativity
- Be confident
- Put God first in all you do
- You are a good friend
- Congratulations! Am so happy you did it
- I love the time we spend together
- My life would not be the same if I did not have you
- I am glad you did your best
Inspiring Words for Kids
- Hold up your head, and believe you can do it
- Do your best and the best results will come
- I love the character you have developed
- The hard work you put into your schoolwork is paying off well, Keep up
- You are unique, the best present that I have ever received in my life
- You have become a beautiful/handsome young man/woman. But never forget the importance of good character
- It’s not what you have that defines you, it is the character you choose to have.
- A good name is more important than fame
- You are destined for great things
- Having you around makes my heart feel warm and loved
- I admire the positive attitude you have even when the times are challenging
- You are the best
- I understand what you are going through
- I am happy to see the choices and the friends you have chosen
- Don’t hesitate to do good things when the opportunity arises
- Never critic people based on what they have, always consider who they are
- The good deeds you did will be remembered
Positive Words for Kids
- Believe in your dream and I will be there to support you
- The sky is the limit
- Thanks for always reminding me that I have a great son/daughter
- You are the best; let no one ever make you feel otherwise
- Thank you for being an obedient girl/boy, you have made my parenting life very enjoyable
- To error is human, but never let fear engulf you in the world of negativity
- Sometimes I will say no, but always remember it is for your good
- Hardships are meant to make you stronger
- Work hard, success comes to those who are looking for it
- In life don’t be afraid of rough roads, sometimes they lead us to the most beautiful destination
- If you do your best you will never have to worry about the results
- I trust you will make the right decision when the time will require you to
- Failure does not mean it’s time to stop trying, in fact, it is a way to open doors for you to try again in a different way
- Sweetheart, your attitude and strength indicate you are a leader, just believe in your God-given talents
- When you can, always extend the hand of help to a needy person
Encouraging Note for Child
Keep it up.
It is a great improvement. Keep it up.
I knew you were destined for great things in life. Keep it up.
You are a superstar.
You are amazing!
You are a creative thinker.
Your hard work has finally paid off. Congratulations!
Don’t be afraid to try something new.
Don’t panic. You have always prepared for this day.
Inspirational Words for Kids
You are on the right track.
Never stop doing what you love.
Things are turning well for you.
You are on the right path.
You did it. Congratulations.
Your presentation was on point.
Congratulations. You have done an excellent job
The effort you put in today is more important in winning future battles.
What you have done has made me proud.
I am thankful that you are my child.
Keep on with the creative ideas.
You have got everything under control. Forge forward.
Thank you for making a difference in my life.
Words are powerful, they carry an immense amount of influence and weight that can either build or break a person. Encouraging/negative words have more impact on a child than on a grown-up. A young child will likely hold on to every word you tell them. In fact, a child will remember the exact word you said and how you said them. This is the reason why parents and guardians should avoid using negative words. If your child has extra vigor ensure you channel that energy on the right path. If they are less motivated encourage them, tell them kind word for every effort they make. Sometimes it may become difficult to deal with an unruly child, but even in such situations never use abusive words. In such a situation, correction is necessary but with a kind word and firm decisions. In all situations be ready to give some encouraging words to your kid.
If you find these Messages, Wishes & Quotes useful and lovely, kindly share them with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. Thank You for Doing so.