Searching for the Best friendship quotes? Find Friendship messages on Weds Kenya.
Through the journey life we make friends. We grow by building friendships. Each of our friends makes an impact in one way or another. They inspire us to see the world in a totally different way.
Friendships come in different forms and each friendship offers something totally unique.
Friendship quotes describe the beauty of friendship. The little things we do have a big impact on our friendship.
Finding a true friend might prove to be difficult, and when you find one, hang on them. From time to time let your best friends know how much they mean to you.
These friendship quotes can be sent to College friends, Neighborhood friends, School friends, Work friends, Childhood friends, Boyfriends or even girlfriends.
They can also be sent to our partners, co-workers, and family members.
1. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
2. “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”– Winnie the Pooh
3. The best kind of friend is one who understands you even better than you understand yourself. –Unknown
4. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
– Walter Winchell
5. “I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.”
– Ernest Hemingway
6. Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest… It’s about who came, and never left your side…
7. Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it’s to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.
8. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”
– David Tyson
9. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
– C.S. Lewis
10. My father always used to say that when you die, if you’ve got five real friends, you’ve had a great life.– Lee Iacocca
11. A true friend sees the first tear… catches the second… and stops the third
12. “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.”
– Jim Henson
13. “Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.”
– Washington Irving
14. “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.”
– Leo Buscaglia
15. Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.
16. “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
— Dale Carnegie
17. A good friend is a connection to life – a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world
— Lois Wyse
19. “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.”
– Thomas J. Watson
20. “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
21. “Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.”
– Oscar Wilde
22. A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. – Douglas Pagels
23. “How many slams in an old screen door? Depends how loud you shut it. How many slices in a bread? Depends how thin you cut it. How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live ’em. How much love inside a friend? Depends how much you give ’em.”
– Shel Silverstein
24. “What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.”
25. “I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.”
26. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.”
– Arnold H. Glasgow
27. “In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.”
– Albert Schweitzer
28. “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.”
– Arnold H. Glasgow
29. “The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?”
– Eugene Kennedy
30. “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”
– Friedrich Nietzsche
31. “If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together… there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.”
– Winnie the Pooh
32. “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.”
– Muhammad Ali
33. “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.”
– Ally Condie
34. “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
— Audrey Hepburn
35. “One’s friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human.”
– George Santayana
36. “Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant.”’
37. “Never idealize others. They will never live up to your expectations. Don’t over-analyze your relationships. Stop playing games. A growing relationship can only be nurtured by genuineness. “
– Leo F. Buscaglia
38. “One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.”
– Clifton Fadiman
39. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
– Marcel Proust
40. “Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.”
– Charles Lamb
41. “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
– Zig Ziglar
42. “You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.”
– Laurence J. Peter
43. “In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
– Martin Luther King, Jr.
44. “Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you believe that you too can become great.”
– Mark Twain
45. “No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.”
– Alice Walker
46. “Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.”
– William Arthur Ward
47. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.”
– Woodrow T. Wilson
48. “Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.”
– Oscar Wilde
49. “Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.”
– Ed Cunningham
50. “Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they’re trying to find someone who’s going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.”
— Anthony Robbins
51. “There’s one sad truth in life I’ve found
While journeying east and west –
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.”
– Ella Wheeler Wilcox
52. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.”
– Elisabeth Foley
53. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
— Oprah Winfrey
54. “A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling.”
– Arthur Brisbane
55. “Do not keep on with a mockery of friendship after the substance is gone — but part, while you can part friends. Bury the carcass of friendship: it is not worth embalming.”
– William Hazlitt
56. “A good word is an easy obligation; but not to speak ill requires only our silence; which costs us nothing.”
— John Tillotson
57. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
– Anais Nin
58. “When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.”
– Donald Miller
59. “If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.”
– Maxwell Maltz
60. “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.”
– Bernard Meltzer
61. “Many a person has held close, throughout their entire lives, two friends that always remained strange to one another, because one of them attracted by virtue of similarity, the other by difference.”
– Emil Ludwig
62. “The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was when someone asked me what I thought, and attended to my answer.”
― Henry David Thoreau
63. “People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.”
— Joseph F. Newton Men
64. “Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together exactly the same way.”
– Charles Kingsley
65. “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.”
– Donna Roberts
66. “There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. “
– Linda Grayson
67. “It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.”
– Marlene Dietrich
68. “Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over.”
– Gloria Naylor
69. “There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound.”
– Diana Cortes
70. “Someone to tell it to is one of the fundamental needs of human beings.”
— Miles Franklin
71. “It is not so much our friends’ help that helps us, as the confidence of their help.”
72. “Whenever you’re in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude.”
– William James
73. “The tender friendships one gives up, on parting, leave their bite on the heart, but also a curious feeling of a treasure somewhere buried.”
– Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
74. “Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?”
– Abraham Lincoln
75. “A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud. I am arrived at last in the presence of a man so real and equal, that I may drop even those undermost garments of dissimulation, courtesy, and second thought, which men never put off, and may deal with him with the simplicity and wholeness with which one chemical atom meets another.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
76. The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had. -Anonymous
77. “If it’s very painful for you to criticize your friends — you’re safe in doing it. But if you take the slightest pleasure in it, that’s the time to hold your tongue.”
– Alice Duer Miller
78. “Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.”
– Tennessee Williams
79. “The best time to make friends is before you need them.”
– Ethel Barrymore
80. “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”
— Carl W. Buechner
81. Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don’t matter
and those who matter don’t mind.
– Dr. Seuss
82. “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.”
– Khalil Gibran
83. “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
― Mark Twain
84. “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”
85. A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
86. The essence of true friendship is to make allowance for another’s little lapses. ― David Storey
87. “Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
– Albert Camus
88. “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”
― Bob Marley
89. “The royal road to a man’s heart is to talk to him about the things he treasures most.”
— Dale Carnegie
90. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.”
― Alfred Tennyson
91. “To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.”
– Brandi Snyder
92. Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, and somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends.
93. There are big ships and there are small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship.
94. A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
95. Love is like the wild-rose briar; Friendship is like the holly-tree. The holly is dark when the rose briar blooms, But which will bloom most constantly? ― Emily Brontë
96. I keep my friends as misers do their treasure, because, of all the things granted us by wisdom, none is greater or better than friendship.
― Pietro Aretino
97. To me, fair friend, you never can be old
For as you were when first your eye I eyed,
Such seems your beauty still
― William Shakespeare
98. A man’s growth is seen in the successive choirs of his friends.
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
99. In my friend, I find a second self. ― Isabel Norton
100. All friendly feelings toward others come from the friendly feelings a person has for himself. ― Aristotle
101. A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out. ― Grace Pulpit
102. The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. ― Hubert H. Humphrey
103 “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
― Elbert Hubbard
Good Friendship Messages
We all need friends especially when we are faced with challenges in life. When you a have a true friend, they help in ensuring you are always on the right track. They will always support you in time of need.
A friend in our lives makes our life so easy and every moment worth living. It is always good to send your friend friendship messages. These messages will let your friend know how special they are in your life.
Find Good Friendship Messages, wishes and quotes that will help you express your feelings towards your friends. It will show how much you appreciate their friendship.
1. You are an amazing friend, thanks for enduring my crazy habits. I am glad you helped me find myself. I am very happy to have found my purpose in life.
2. Thanks for knowing when to keep quiet, and give me an ear.
3. If you need a friend to talk to and we are miles apart, it does not mean I cannot be there for you. Just tell me and I will come all the way just for you
4. The top secret to lifelong friendship is to just talking to each other, but understanding the other person and knowing how to handle them. Thanks for understanding me.
5. As I look back, the many years we have been together, I realize you have been a true friend. You are the only person who knows me better and whom I have shared my inner secrets and you have always kept them to yourself. Thank you for being such a good friend.
6. It’s not an achievement to make many friends in life, but an achievement to have that one true friend.
7. Since childhood we have accomplished a lot together. You have been an amazing friend. Looking forward to sharing more life moments with you!
8. Walking with a friend when faced with challenges in life is better than walking alone.
9. Thank you for knowing what I want hear most, you are a wonderful friend
10. As much as we have grown, over the years I feel like I am still very close to you as we used to be.
11. If you open my heart, you are going to see yourself. True friends are hard to find, I kept you safe in my heart.
12. A True friend is someone who accepts you the way you are, they understand your past, accepts your present and believes in your future. Thank you for being that friend.
13. It’s so surprising that you can be silly with a friend than anyone else in the world. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend.
14. Thank you for listening to my stories over and over again, though I know they are boring
15. Thank you for always treasuring our friendship. You are one in a million
16. Your friendship is a special gift to my heart. I very happy to have found you as a friend.
17. There is nothing that can replace our friendship. I’d rather lose everything than to lose you.
18. The greatest gift I have ever received in life is the friendship we share. Thank you for being a wonderful friend.
19. Friendship is like a quiet, strong promise. No matter what happens you are my friend
Friendship Messages for Her
1. From the moment we met, I knew our friendship was going to last. I am glad I was right.
2. You are very unique; you have made me see the world in a different way. I am happy to have a good friend like you.
3. Life is not all about the quantity of friends you have, but it is the quality of the friends you have.
4. You are an amazing friend, hope everyone could have you as a friend and the world would be totally different
5. No one understands me like you, you are just amazing.
6. I am happy that our friendship is not dependent on mood swings. You are a wonderful friend
7. I highly appreciate our friendship. There is nothing more I could ever want. You have proved to be a good friend.
If you find these messages useful and lovely, kindly share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. Thanks You for Doing so.