Graduation Wishes & Messages: On graduation day, family and friends come together to celebrate the achievement of one of their own. On such a day you can send your graduation wishes and messages to congratulate the person who is graduating
Graduations come at various levels in our education system, whether someone is graduating at high school level, college or university level it important to put a smile into someone’s life. You can send a graduation card, gift, flowers etc. Whatever gift you choose ensure it is accompanied with the best graduation wish or message
Below we have looked at some of the messages and wishes you can send to your loved one
1. The power to read comes in every time we learn something new; as you graduate today open your mind to learn more from life experiences and others. Congratulations
2. In a race many dream to make it to the last lap and become the winner, the same applies to education, you started with many but some dropped out, you have managed to finish and that a good achievement. Congratulations
3. Congratulation! I am proud of you, I saw you start the journey with many but not everyone graduated. All the best my dear
4. Congratulation on this graduation day, you are an epitome of what it means to believe that all dreams are valid.
5. You have followed your passions and today many have come to see celebrate with you. Congratulation for believing in yourself even when others had doubts
1. Congratulations! Your mind is now ready to develop concept and ideas that will form better opportunities for younger learners to apply and become better professional.
2. The future is bright not only for those who graduate today but those who are willing to learn, re-learn and un-learn what life offers
3. Thought out your education you made errors and fell down, the good thing is that you never gave up. Today you graduate with one of the best grades, just because you decided to get up again and pick the mess then turn it into success. Congratulation
4. Nothing helps us to master our destiny that a good education. The world looks up to people to who are ready to create better things and opportunity. Take the chance and be that person
5. As you graduate let not your mind be enclosed just in the ideologies already developed by other. But go on an extra mile to better those ideologies
6. It is not the academic papers that you have gained today that will make your world a better place, but the willingness to understand the need and gaps the world offers. So use what you have learned to do this
Graduation Congratulations Quotes
1. On a graduation day like this, your achievement are crowned with celebration, I take this opportunity to congratulate you. I know the achievement did not come easy, all the best
2. For you to graduate today it has taken lots of effort and sacrifices. Congratulations and cheers to more achievements in your life
3. It began with a dream, and then you took the chance to plan and the put together your energy to achieve the best in your degree. Congratulations as you celebrate
4. You deserve the best, for your commitment to get your certificate was nothing short of full commitment. Congratulation
5. Education in life never ceases, so even as you graduate today not only do I want to send my congratulation message but also to inspire you to look for every opportunity to learn more
Best Wishes for Graduation
1. My best wishes are with you on this graduation day. Your graduation signifies the culmination your hard work. May the best opportunity in life come your way
2. Education opens up our mind to invent better things and better our lives. Wish you all the best as you graduate. Let the knowledge you have leaned help you to solve the challenges and problems that come your way
3. Education is important, especially when we choose to go the extra mile and research the things that can improve the life of humanity. Its people like you who make our world better by inventing better way to do things. All the best
4. The life ahead is promising, the certificate you have received today will help you not only to build your profession but also to touch the life of others. Wish you all the best
5. Wish you the best as you graduate, remember what you have learnt today may become obsolete tomorrow, so learn to re-learn everyday
Best Graduation Messages
1. As you graduate remember that education is the key to a better life, use to the knowledge you have learned to become the best you can be. Your life is now equipped with the best tools.
2. No one can take away the knowledge you have learned, as you graduate let not negativity take away the wisdom you have gained
3. Wish you a wonderful graduation, as you start your professional life let intelligence and good character be the basis of work.
4. As you graduate your potential has now been unveiled for you to dream the undreamed and achieve the best
5. Your degree certificate is not just another conqueror paper with your name on it; it is a sign of what you have worked hard for. It will give you the basis on which you explore new thing in life and in your profession
6. Education based on need to make the world better is what will give you the wings to become one the world most renowned people. As you graduate take the opportunity to just aim for the best
7. They say some things in life are done better by men, as you graduate today you have outshined your entire classmates both male and female. You are a true epitome of what beauty and good brains can do if channeled in the right path in life. Congratulations
Graduation Card Messages
You have a lot to achieve in this life
Your graduation marks the beginning
Of a bright future to hit the books even more
Not all our dreams comes true
But today its clear one of your dreams has been attained
Let this be the beginning of better things to come
All the best
You have worked hard and smart
I am happy for what you have achieved
Let this day bring joy into your heart
Cheers to a bright future ahead
You chased after your dream
Though it has not been easy,
You achieved the best
Those who love you are smiling
Just because you have made them proud
The influence that comes with good education can’t be measured
It changes the mind of many
Brightens other people lives
Giving them hope for a better tomorrow
We rejoice with you this day
Sweet Graduation Messages
Looking for sweet graduation messages to send to someone special in your life? These sweet graduation messages will bring the mood and spirit you need.
Graduating from any institution or university is one of the best moments in one’s life. It is an accomplishment in one’s life and they deserve a sweet congratulations message.
Below are some Sweet Graduation Messages to write on a card, text, SMS or send on social media platforms.
1. Finally the great day is hear, your hard work has paid off. I wish you good luck in everything you do, May the days ahead bring you success and happiness. Happy graduation
2. The sleepless nights are now over. It’s time to embark on a new journey. Congratulations!
3. Your hard work has bore fruits. I wish you the best in everything you do. Congratulations.
4. Congratulations on your new achievement. Wishing you a bright future.
5. I wish you all the best of success in life as you celebrate your graduation.
6. It is time to reap the rewards of your hard work. Congrats on becoming a graduate!
7. Happy Graduation. Make every step in your life go towards success. All the best for your new life.
8. I think of you on your Graduation, I wish you happiness and success in your life.
9. Education is the key to unlocking your full potential. Congratulations on your graduation.
10. I wish you all the best for a bright future ahead of you!
11. Even on the hardest moments, you have proved you can succeed. Congrats on your success
12. We are so proud that you have finally completed your studies. Congratulations and I will you the best in life.
13. Happy graduation for you having made this far, your sleepless nights have finally ended.
If you find these messages useful and lovely, kindly share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. Thanks You for Doing so.