Inspirational Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes: He was the most visible spokesperson, a leader and an inspiration to many people.
Today we are going to look at Martin Luther King Jr. Inspirational Quotes. May his quotes inspire you.
Below are some of the famous Inspirational Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes
Inspirational Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes
1. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
2. “Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.”
3. “Everybody can be great … because anybody can serve”. – Martin Luther King Jr.
4. “There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe nor politic nor popular, but he must take it because his conscience tells him it is right.”
5. “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.”
6. “A man who won’t die for something is not fit to live.”
7. “No one really knows why they are alive until they know what they’d die for.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
8. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.”
9. “We must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear.”
10. “Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness.”
11. “Those who are not looking for happiness are the most likely to find it, because those who are searching forget that the surest way to be happy is to seek happiness for others.”
12. “You will change your mind; you will change your looks; You will change your smile, laugh, and ways but no matter what you change, you will always be you.”
13. “No person has the right to rain on your dreams.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
14. “Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.”
15. “Whatever your life’s work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better. ”
You may also Like: Martin Luther King Jr Quotes on Love
Martin Luther King Jr. Inspirational Quotes
1. “The art of acceptance is the art of making someone who has just done you a small favor wish that he might have done you a greater one.”
2. “We must concentrate not merely on the negative expulsion of war but the positive affirmation of peace.”
3. “Forgiveness is not an occasional act. It is a permanent attitude.”
4. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
5. “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’”
6. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
7. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”
8. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
9. “We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now.”
10. “The time is always right to do what is right.” Martin Luther King Jr.
11. “Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle.”
12. “I came to the conclusion that there is an existential moment in your life when you must decide to speak for yourself, nobody else can speak for you.” Martin Luther King Jr.
13. “Lightning makes no sound until it strikes.” Martin Luther King Jr.
14. “Nothing is all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” Martin Luther King Jr.
15. “We must live together as brother.” Martin Luther King Jr.
16. “Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.” Martin Luther King Jr.
17. “Let no man pull you low enough to hate him.” Martin Luther King Jr.
If you find these messages useful and lovely, kindly share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. Thanks You for Doing so.