Retirement Wishes for Teachers: Teachers are great people; they guide us and mentor us from a young age then take us through the process of learning until finally we graduate. A time comes when a teacher has to retire; this is a very important time to teachers.
There are many things one can do to express the appreciation to the retiring teacher. Of all the things you cannot forget is to send your retirement wishes and message of thankfulness
Retirement wishes for you teachers can be sent through a card, bouquet of flowers, a gift and many others. A farewell party can be a good idea where time can be allocated for selected people to express their farewell wishes to the retiring teacher.
Retirement Wishes for Teachers
Below we have looked at some of the best retirement wishes for your teacher.
Retirement wishes to a teacher from his/her students
1. Thank you for the support and care you have shown us. You have always been my most respected and admired teacher. As you look forward to the days ahead I would like to wish you the best. Just know the impact you had in our lives will forever be with us. All the best
2. Not enough words can express how grateful I am, as you go for retirement I would like you to know that you have been like jewel in my world. You have been more than just a teacher and I thank you so much. Cheers to your retirement
3. You are a good mentor, one who holds hand, show the right way to follow; I will miss you greatly but will cherish every word of encouragement you gave me. Bye, and God bless you as go for retirement
4. Teaching is a noble profession, one that takes true love for the young ones. And to us you have been the best. It is sad that we have to say good bye, but as a class we value the time you took to listen and show us that you cared.
5. I always looked forward to the time you would come to class, because I knew that every time I listen to you I would learn something valuable. Valuable lessons I have learned from you and I am grateful. All the best, my beloved teacher
6. You inspired us to ask questions and looked for opportunities for us to learn more. In your class we were all equal, even the toughest lessons looked so easy when you taught. The extent of gratitude we feel for you cannot be described. Wish you happy and many days ahead
7. Since we joined school at young age, our lives have mostly revolved around school life. It is the presence of good teachers like you that has made our life in school interesting. Today you are retiring and you will leave a vacancy that will be difficult to fill. May laughter and peace of mind be with as you go for retirement
8. You have fought the good fight, set the example for us to follow and our world look bright because you showed us the best. Cheers and happy retirement day
Retirement Card Messages to a Teacher
You are the best
Your kind words always corrected me to the right path
Please left this card be a simple gesture of my appreciation to you
I will surely miss my beloved teacher
Happy days ahead
Happy retirement day to you
You came into our lives when our mind were young and less knowledgeable
But today as you leave
You have left your lives better than before
Nothing can repay your good work
May God bless you this day and many to come
There is no need of counting the years
Your days as a teacher can be counted
But not the impact you have had on our lives cannot
Our Lives have been changed and made better
You shall forever be remembered
A simple card we send to you
We take time to say thank you
Your encouraging will remain engraved in our heart,
You taught us to aim at the only the best
And you reminded us that our dreams are valid
God bless every bit of your life
You dared us to believe the unbelievable,
Think the unthinkable
That we can do all things if we believe
And today we are on the road to becoming the best in the world
Thank you so much
You will be remembered
To the weak, you helped find the strength
To the shy, you helped build their confidence
To the fearful you showed the way to fight the fear within and without
And to all of us you had time to just listen
Goodbye our favorite teacher
We shall miss you
Retirement Wishes to a Teacher from Fellow Teachers
To the teaching world you have been an honorable teacher, one who not only inspires the students but even the fellow teachers. We shall miss your presence in both our classrooms and office. God bless you greatly
As you retire today remember your active time teaching in class may reduce but your good teaching in this life will always be needed. You still have young lives around you to inspire. Cheers to you
Teaching is a lifelong profession, one that will forever impact our own lives and lives of others. Let your life be filled with joy for you have been in one of the noblest profession in the world.
It takes a good heart to teach, but to see a child’s life transform it takes patience and love. You have helped transform the lives of many young people. If only we would be able to call their names, the list would be endless. You are the best.
As you take time and celebrate the retirement of one the teachers, take time and make them feel special. Kind words will go a great mile in giving them a smile. Hope the above retirement wishes for teachers will help you come you with most memorable wishes to your teacher.
If you find these messages useful and lovely, kindly share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. Thanks You for Doing so.