Short Mothers Day Quotes: Get the best Mother’s Day messages and quotes. Show how much you care about your mother. Thank the person who has made the most impact on your life.
Celebrating mother’s day is a wonderful thing and sending a thoughtful quote to her, to remind her how special she is, will really make up her day. If words are not enough, use these short
Short Mothers Day Quotes
1. Mom… Thanks for everything, you’re the best. Happy Mother’s Day!
2. May all the love you gave to us, come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!
3. Wishing you all the love and happiness… Happy Mother’s Day!
4. I am happy because of you, Happy Mother’s Day!
5. Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom I could ever have asked for.
6. Mom…Thank you for always being there, Happy Mother’s Day!
7. Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s Day!
8. You are my rock, Happy Mother’s Day!
9. Happy Mother’s Day! You’re the best mom ever.
10. Thank you for always being there for me! Have a wonderful Mother’s Day.
11. You’re very special to me, brought me up in the best way, Happy Mother’s Day.
12. You were my first friend, the first person I saw. Happy Mother’s Day.
13. I love you Mom, Happy Mother’s Day.
14. When I am down, you lift my spirit. Happy Mother’s Day.
15. You do so much for me, Thanks for being there. Happy Mother’s Day.
16. I am very lucky to have you as a mother. Happy Mother’s Day Mom.
17. A mother’s love is a special package from heaven, thanks for being the one. Happy Mother’s Day.
18. Mom, you have made life so beautiful. We are grateful. Happy Mother’s Day.
19. Your love is incomparable, Happy Mother’s Day
Happy Mother’s Day! Mother’s love is the most special kind of love that has ever existed and received
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes
Below are a few inspiring Mother’s Day quotes, to make her day special.
1. You are the one who made me who I am today. Thanks.
2. No matter where I am, you are always in my heart, I am grateful for bringing me up. You are a wonderful Mother.
3. Your lessons and love have changed my life, it has molded who I am. Thank you, Mother.
4. You are among the million perfect mothers, Happy Mother’s Day.
5. Raising me took a lot of sacrifices. Thanks for sacrificing your time, I am forever grateful.
6. I have always made a lot of mistakes; you were there to shape me, never tired of disciplining me, and always forgiving. I have grown to be a responsible person.
7. If you were not my mum, I would choose you as my best friend.
8. To the world, you are described as a mother, to our family you are the world.
9. What I ever hope to be or I am, I owe it to you. You are my angel mother.
10. Thanks for always being there for us, you always understood us better, when we wanted to speak or when we missed something. You are an amazing mother.
11. I don’t know how to thank and appreciate you. Words cannot or a gift cannot equate to the love and sacrifice you have made for me. Thanks for being a wonderful mother.
12. There is this kind of love, we always felt it and we still do, you are the greatest mother in the whole world.
13. When I was dirty, wet, and smelled sweat, you still took me in your arms, held me, and fed me. Your love is great. One of a kind. I love you, mother.
14. You can take the place of all other mothers; no one can take your place.
15. Mothers bring up their children for a short period, but they remain in their hearts
16. I am who I am because of you. I am very grateful
17. Mothers are like a spark, they bring everything together. Thank you for bringing our family together.
18. I owe everything to you, Thank you for being there for me, Mother.
19. All love begins and ends with you, Mother.
20. Thank you for teaching me to believe in myself, you are a wonderful mother
21. You are the greatest mother in the whole world, Thank you for teaching me the virtues of life.
Mother’s Day Text Messages
May your Mother’s Day be filled with joy and happiness just the way you filled my childhood with happiness, I love you Mum.
You are the best mom that one could ever ask for. I wish you a happy Mother’s Day.
Wishing you a special Mother’s Day. Thank you for raising me to be who I am today.
May all the love that you have given us come back to you a thousand times on this special day, Happy Mother’s Day!
I wish you all the happiness and love that the day comes with; you deserve it as you have been a great mother. Wishing you a happy Mother’s Day!
You are the best mother in the whole world, you are everything to me. Happy Mother’s Day!
Thank you for giving me the best things in life. You are such a caring and loving mother. Happy Mother’s Day!
Thank you Mom for giving me the best things in life; your care, love, and life skills. Happy Mother’s Day!
To the most amazing mother in the whole universe, thank you for being such a wonderful mother. Happy Mother’s Day!
The love that I have received from you is so much that I cannot repay you back. You are an awesome mother. Happy Mother’s Day!
We hope you are having an amazing Mother’s Day, Mom! We truly appreciate you; you are so special to us.
You have taught me about patience, kindness, humility, forgiveness, hard work, tolerance, perseverance, and understanding. Thank you, Mom, I wish you a happy Mother’s Day!
To the best mom in the whole world, wishing you a happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for being my mentor, counselor, cheerleader, my guide, and best mom.
Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest mom in the world! I may not say it but I appreciate all that you do for me. You are truly a blessing to my life.
Happy Mother’s Day to the supper mom! We are blessed to have you as our mother. Thank you for all you do for us!
Happy Mother’s Day to the best mother in the world!
You have given me such a strong foundation in my life that I will always be grateful to you. Thank you, Mom! I wish you a happy mother’s Day!
Your arms are always open when I need a hug, you always understand me. You always guide me to the right path. Your strength and love have made me stronger. Happy Mother’s Day!
I can achieve anything in life because I have always listened to you. Happy Mother’s Day!
Every single day I thank God for giving me such a wonderful mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
Heart Touching Mothers Day Quotes
I am a strong woman because I have a strong mother. I wish you a Happy Mother’s Day!
The reason why some people think that they can achieve anything in life is that they listened to their mother. I wish you a happy Mother’s Day.
If I didn’t have you as a mother, I would choose you as my best friend. Happy Mother’s Day!
The strength of a mother is greater than anything else in the world. I wish you a happy Mother’s, day mom.
Thank you for being an anchor in my life when everything seems to be falling apart. Happy Mother’s Day, mom!
Mom, I think you are the best mother in the whole world. Thank you for taking care of us and making each day of our lives memorable. Happy Mother’s Day!
Even before I knew how to walk and talk you were my role model. Happy Mother’s Day!
No matter how old I am, sometimes I just need to be with you. I wish you a Happy Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother’s Day, Mom! I hope you are having a wonderful day. You deserve the world, for you are the best mother ever. I wish you the best in life.
Mom, I want you to know that I love you so much, and there is nothing that can compare to the love I have for you. Happy Mother’s Day
Happy Mother’s Day to the woman who could do anything just to see me happy! Thank you for the constant encouragement and lessons you taught me. I love you, mom.
Beautiful Mothers Day Quotes
I know what love is, because of you, mother. Happy Mother’s Day!
Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. – Anon
Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together. – Susan Gale
There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are a super mom. – Stephanie Precourt
God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. – Jewish proverb
A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.- Anonymous
All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my mother. – Abraham Lincoln
There is no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one. – Jill Churchill
My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it. – Mark Twain
Happy Mother’s Day mama! We love and miss you so much.
A mother is someone who can take the place of all the others but no one can take her place. Happy Mother’s Day, mom! I love you.
Happy Mothers Day Sayings
Motherlove is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. – Marion C. Garretty
Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother. – Anonymous
My mom is definitely my rock. – Alicia Keys
Always love your mother because you will never get another.
Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother. – Lin Yutang
If you are a mom, you are a superhero, period. – Rosie Pope
A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. – Agatha Christie
There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood. – Elder M. Russell Ballar
When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. – Charley Benetto
Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob. – Leroy Brownlow
The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation. – James E. Faust
Short Mother’s Day Quotes gives us the opportunity to express our appreciation and gratitude toward our mothers. Our mothers have made so many sacrifices so that we can be who we are today. A short quote will easily capture our feelings and convey them in a meaningful way. These happy Mother’s Day short quotes will enable you to convey your heartfelt message in a clear manner. Let us celebrate our mothers with thoughtful and inspiring quotes that touch their hearts and reminds them how special they are in our life.
If you find these Messages, Wishes & Quotes useful and lovely, kindly share them with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. Thank You for Doing so.