Searching for Wedding Congratulations Quotes? Find Marriage congratulations quotes for couples.
Sometimes it’s hard to find nice and original greeting or wedding wishes for a newly wedded couple. If you lack of words, we have selected a collection of short wedding wishes and quotes that can give you the idea on what to write. You can customize them by adding words of your own to be unique wedding quotes.
31. From now on you will never be alone, you will always have someone by your side, and you will always be loved no matter what, congratulations on your special day!
32. Make your home and family the safest place on Earth. Congratulations on your wedding!
33. Patience, honesty, care and trust are the recipe of family happiness. Congratulations on your wedding and good luck!
34. Wishing this day be the start of the best time of your life. The most heartfelt congratulations to Bride and Groom!
35. May your family be like an island of peace and tranquility in this mad world. Congratulations on your wedding!
36. May your love story be as magical and charming as in fairy tales I have always had this feeling that you were meant for each other. Congratulations, and I hope you remain this happy for the rest of your lives.
37. Let the good fortune, love and understanding always stay with you. Happy wedding!
38. Wishing you an amazing journey in your new road of life as husband and wife!
39. May your lives be a great adventure. May your battles be fought together, side by side and let there be joy and abundance.
40. May your love bloom forever, May goodwill and friendship always stay in your marriage!
41. May your married life be fulfilled with laughter, and you love and cherish each other forever after! Happy wedding!
42. Congratulations, and warm wishes to both of you on your wedding day.
Wedding Day Wishes
43. May every day that you spend together in your new life hold a wonderful surprise for you. Congratulations on your wedding.
44. Marriage is a sweet knot that ties two lives and two souls. Wishing that the sweetness always stay in your life.
45. On your wedding day, I wish that even years after you would still be young, happy and loving bride and groom. Congratulations!
46. Pleasure and happiness are the aims of love relationships. Remember it. Congratulations on the wedding!
47. May love, harmony and understanding be aims of your marriage union! Congratulations!
48. We’re all happy today. May this happiness last forever! Congratulations on your wedding!
49. Like today, may every day of your life be filled with love, sympathy and compassion! May you find the base of your relationship as firm as a rock.
50. On this beautiful and lovely occasion I wish you a day filled with cherished moments.
51. To love and be loved Is the pinnacle of happiness and riches. May you never lose sight of this precious treasure in all your days together.
52. A wedding wish for two special person: love is best when shared by two. You know that together you are stronger, together you are one. Have a wonderful married life.
53. Thank you for your gracious invitations to your wedding ceremony. My best wishes are with you.
54. Young family is like a baby: it needs love, attention and care to become strong and beautiful. Congratulations on your wedding!
55. Wishing you never-ending love and the most happy life together!
56. Wishing you all the good things that togetherness brings into life. May your marriage be filled with delight and happy moments!
57. Wishing that your love for each other keeps growing with every passing day! May you remain this happy all your life!
58. The most heartfelt wishes on your special day, my dear, May you always stay happy together!
59. Wishing all the best for you two today and always,Wishing you a happy married life, my dear!
60. May your married life bring you the most beautiful memories, May support and understanding stay with you forever!
61. Congratulations, may you have a healthy family and a bunch of beautiful kids!
62. Today you start this new journey in your life, Let it be fantastic, crazy, wonderful, unbelievable and unforgettable!
63. I wish for you two an amazing journey in your new road of life as husband and wife! Congratulations!
64. On this special occasion I want to wish you both a wonderful journey, you will fight, you will learn, you have many things to fight for, and many thing to learn from, you just have to wait for them, good luck!
65. May joy, love and happiness be yours forever, Cause you, my dear friends, make a wonderful pair!
66. I wish you lots of luck, patience and laughter, but most of all trust, because without trust, there can be no love! good luck!
67. This occasion comes once in a life time, cherish it, never leave each others side, and good luck on your new adventure! Congratulations!
68. May your wonderful love story have no end, Happy wedding day, my dear friend!
69. Today you start a new life, a new journey full of ups and downs, adventures and happiness, I hope you’re ready because now it starts! Good luck and congratulations!
70. It is a blessing to find a true love and to share one dream with your partner. Happy wedding!
71. The warmest wishes on your special day! Wishing you the true happiness, reaching every corner of your heart.
72. Wedding wishes for my dear friends. I hope your life together will be filled with joy, happiness and lots of love.
73. Best wishes to both of you on your special day! May the future be bright, and filled with all of the blessings and joys of life. You two deserve it!
74. Hearty congratulations on your wedding! Two stars of yours create an amazing constellation!
75. Heartiest congratulations on your marriage. May your marriage be like a cloudless night sky, filled with sparkling stars of love, joy and care.
76. Finally, the day has arrived. As you both set out to start a new life of togetherness, here’s to wishing that you keep falling in love with each other time and time again in the future.
Formal Wedding Wishes
77. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
78. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.
79. May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.
80. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy
81. Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.
82. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
83. Thank you for letting us/me share in this joyful day. We/I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.
84. May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together
85. May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years
86. Wishing you joy, love and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together
Religious Wedding Wishes
87. May the One who brought you together bless your marriage, enrich your lives and deepen your love throughout the years.
88. Sending you prayers for unending love and happiness.
89. May God bless you and your union.
90. God bless you both on this day with a lifetime of shared love and joy
91. May God grant you all of life’s blessings and love’s joys.
92. God has poured out His love into our hearts.’ – Romans 5:5
93. Love is patient. Love is kind… Love never fails.’ – 1 Corinthians 13:4-13