Find funny Christmas wishes to send this Christmas period. You can send that funny Christmas quotes to your love, friends, or family.
Below are funny Christmas messages that will guide you in writing that unique Christmas Message.
Funny Christmas Wishes
1. Worrying on what to do this Christmas season. Just sit down and enjoy the Merry.
2. Enjoy your Christmas holiday, the chicken and goose are waiting, don’t forget to send me the blessings. Merry Christmas my friend!
3. I wish you hit the jackpot for joy, happiness, and peace this holiday season. Merry Christmas!
4. Oh! It’s Christmas! I wish you a day full of laughter and love. Merry Christmas.
5. May you have a wonderful Christmas 2018!
6. This year has been lovely! May your celebrations be filled with happiness. Merry Christmas
7. May your smile this festive season be as big as your credit card bill during Christmas! I wish you lots of fun this Christmas. Happy Christmas!
Christmas Wishes Funny
8. Merry Christmas! I hope you are enjoying to the fullest as your credit card is almost facing a dent.
9. I wish Santa fills your gift box with money instead of gifts and toys. Merry Christmas!
10. Christmas is a magical season. Your saving will quickly vanish without you noticing. You will only discover come January that you don’t have any money.
11. You are too young to go to a clubbing. Stay indoors and expect gifts from Santa. Merry Christmas!
12. Christmas is a mystery day. It makes savings disappear! Check your balance and you won’t know how the money disappeared. Merry Christmas!
Funny Quotes for Christmas Greetings
1. Christmas comes once in a year. It’s time to relax and have fun. Merry Christmas My friend!
2. Dear friend, we’re here to offer you a wonderful season. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
3. Greetings from Kenya! Don’t be surprised… its Christmas…Merry Christmas my friend.
4. Hope you did not forget its Christmas. It always comes around each time this year.
5. I wish you seasons of eating and having Merry. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
Funny Christmas Messages
1. With all the merry and happiness in the air, know you are confused about how to spend your money. Today I send you my bills to pay so that you can manage your expenses this season. Merry Christmas!
2. Christmas is in the air; let’s celebrate the festival of love and peace. Merry Christmas to You
3. Sending you this Christmas gift because you are awesome. Hope you will not change after the season. Merry Christmas!
4. Oh no! Can’t believe it, Christmas has been canceled.
5. Breaking News Christmas has been postponed.
6. I can’t believe it’s already Christmas! The holidays are sometimes exhausting! But stay calm and enjoy Christmas
7. Hope you have wonderful Christmas as it will take another year for you to celebrate.
8. I pray this year may Santa stop at my house too. Merry Christmas!
9. I believe your Christmas is out of this world! Merry Christmas!
10. Wishing you a season full of eating and celebrations! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Funny Christmas Wishes for Friends
Find funny Christmas wishes to friends
1. I always know you have the right gift for me every Christmas that makes me smile, bring it. I am waiting for it. Merry Christmas!
2. Who said the sun has to shine very bright? Wishing you a Merry Christmas because you are my sunshine!
3. Don’t celebrate and eat too much as you will need the energy to open the gifts.
4. Someone woke very early to check if messages and gifts have arrived. People are still on the celebrating mood.
5. Hope your body does not ache after dancing all night. Merry Christmas friend!
6. The gift that you can gift your family is trying to be nice today and then go back to your normal after Christmas. Merry Christmas friend!
Funny Christmas Wishes for Colleagues
1. I now know what I want for Christmas, to spend time at work. Merry Christmas to my dear colleague!
2. I know this Christmas you will be very busy, taking emergency calls and handling client issues. Thank God I am not in your shoes. Merry Christmas!
3. Wishing you a Merry Christmas! Ops you are working today, sorry it’s your shift
4. Last year you laughed at me, this year it’s your turn. Merry Christmas!
5. A nice Christmas gift is when the landlord forgoes the December rent so that you can find more money to party. Hope your dream comes true. Merry Christmas.
6. With all the bills to settle this Christmas and New Year, hope you will manage your bills come January as you have already taken an advance salary.
Funny Christmas Wishes Quotes
Find Christmas wishes funny quotes to send to someone you know.
1. Sending you a message of hope, love, and peace in case we don’t meet this Christmas. Merry Christmas pal!
2. With all the snow make sure you have enough indoor fun activity to entertain yourselves otherwise the day will be very boring. Merry Christmas to you.
3. Make sure you have your children entertained with their favorite game to ensure they are distracted as you entertain yourself as adults. Remember to drink responsibly. Merry Christmas!
4. Christmas is a day to celebrate and empty our wallets. Wish you a Merry Christmas!
5. Don’t expect Santa to show up today. I saw him sleeping because of last night’s hangover.
6. Christmas is fun for kids. Although we adults are never left behind, our wallet is empty.
Funny Christmas Wishes for Boss
1. Merry Christmas, May Santa make your wish come true this festive season
2. This is so generous of you, Hope you continue with the same spirit come next year. Merry Christmas Boss!
3. You are a true Santa, I didn’t expect my salary to double this Christmas. May it continue the same throughout the year! Merry Christmas Boss!
4. Christmas is that the day for blessings and love, How about we celebrate this Christmas in the office. Merry Christmas to you.
5. You don’t need much celebration this Christmas, filling our wallet with some money to spend will highly be appreciated. Merry Christmas!
6. Don’t forget to listen to Santa this Christmas, Action the moment He tells you something. Merry Christmas Boss!
If you find these messages useful and lovely, kindly share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. Thanks You for Doing so.