Before and After Surgery Wishes & Messages : Undergoing surgery is never an easy thing. During this difficult time it is to good show support to your loved. You can visit them, send a card or just say a prayer and send your wishes for their quick recovery after the surgery
Surgery Wishes Messages can be uplifting; you can send them before or after surgery. They will inspire one to fight and overcome the hard times ahead
Below we have looked at best wishes to send to your loved one before surgery
Best Wishes before Surgery
1. Have courage my dear, you are a fighter. You may need to undergo a simply surgery but all will be well. Cheers to a better and healthier life ahead
2. I will always be here for you; even in my weakness I will stretch my hand and hold you. I care so much that even when you will be undergoing through this procedure I will be next door waiting to look in your eyes again. Love you
3. I said a prayer for you today, I asked God to see you through this surgery. That his Mighty hands may guide the doctor as they perform the surgery.
4. Stay strong my friend, do not let this sickness take the better part of you and if it does I will be there to hold your hand. To see you become the strong person you have always be.
5. The day you came into my life I found happiness, you always smile and do everything to make others happy, of late sickness has taken that away, I know by undergoing this surgery it may be not easy but at the end it bring back the healthy you, just hold on and it will be okay.
Inspirational Quotes For Surgery Day
1. Do not let whispers of fear get in to your ears, nor let any negative thought take away the hope you have on getting well. You will okay my dear
2. You have what it takes to get well, surgery is going to correct the situation but your will to get well is what will be required. Take heart
3. No amount of word can express how we want you to get well. We are ready to offer you the best we can, just have faith and it will soon be over.
4. Even in the darkest hour in our life, a little faith goes a long way. Today your body may have pain but tomorrow it will be a better day.
5. God created us in a remarkable way, our bodies have an extraordinary way of healing and today after surgery you will be on the road to becoming a healthier person, no more pain.
6. Believe that the future will be full of positive things; I know the doctors will do a good job. It will soon be over.
Wishes for Successful Surgery
1. I wish you a successful surgery; everything will be okay my dear
2. Take heart our prayers are with you and you will have a successful surgery
3. It’s okay to feel anxious before surgery, but just know with God nothing is impossible.
4. I wish you a fast recovery after a successful surgery and may you have good health forever!
5. May good health wrap you and make you to recovery quickly.
6. We have seen God’s hand working, may you recover faster after this successful surgery.
Best Wishes after Surgery
1. I have always respected you for the courage and positivity you have. Even during your lowest moment you endured and your surgery was successful. We are glad and grateful to God for seeing you through.
2. For the several hours you were in surgery I took time and prayed to God. I know that all will be well, wish you quick recovery.
3. It is never easy seeing a dear friend undergo a hard time. Finally I can smile a little, your surgery was okay and now I look forward to seeing your recover fully
4. My dear, the time you were undergoing the surgery I felt the heart ache in my heart. The house was like an empty jungle full of loneliness. I am happy you are on the road to full recovery. Wish you a quick recovery
5. Your absence has created a void in our house. We miss you a lot. It’s good to know that your surgery has been successfully done and after some days you will join with us.
6. It may have taken the doctors hand to do the surgery but it is the hand of God guiding the whole process. And it will take His hand for you to get well. All the best as we walk the road of getting your health back
Good Luck on Your Surgery
1. I was devastated when I heard about the news; I wish you a quick recovery and Good Luck on your surgery.
2. May you recover soon and be strong and healthy the remaining days of your life. Good Luck on your surgery.
3. May God be with you though these hard times of surgery, and many years to come, Good Luck on your surgery!
4. You will soon feel as if nothing was done on you. The surgery will be fast and smooth. Good Luck on your surgery!
5. I know you may think, you will not make it, be assured you will be out of that room as fast as possible. Good Luck on your surgery!
Good Luck with Surgery
1. After this surgery, I pray that your life be transformed and always be in good health. Good Luck with Surgery
2. My love, trust in God, everything will be fine. The doctors have been given the knowledge to operate on you. They are qualified doctor. Good Luck with Surgery my love.
3. Everything will turn out great; you will be out of that hospital bed as soon as possible and continue doing what you love most. Good Luck with Surgery.
4. Go in that surgery room knowing everything will be fine, the doctors are just vessels of God. Believe in God and you will be well. Good Luck with Surgery my love.
5. I hope you will not feel pain as you undergo surgery. Good Luck with Surgery.
Good Wishes for Surgery
1. I pray to God for you to get better, and recover fully from your surgery. Wish you quick recovery!
2. Hope the doctors will be quick so that you can recover faster. Best wishes for your Surgery.
3. My wish is for you to recover soon from your surgery so that I can have a look at that beautiful smile.
4. You are in good hands; the doctors will take care of everything, Get well soon!
5. Your absence is hurting us; we cannot wait to be with you, Best wishes for your Surgery.
Best Wishes for Surgery
1. Everything will turn out well and in no time you will be back to your normal life. May God bless you! I wish you a quick recovery.
2. The way I am feeling is life I am the one undergoing Surgery. I wish you a quick recovery.
3. I can’t wait for the day I will be in your arms again. All I wish for is for you to recover from your surgery.
4. Wish you the best health and quick recovery.
5. It good to hear you are getting better and better each passing day. Best wishes on your surgery.
Wishes for Surgery Success
1. I feel sad for not being there on your surgery day. Everyone here misses you a lot. We pray for your recovery so that we can be together soon.
2. May you be back to your normal life in no time, I thank God the surgery was successful.
3. It’s good to hear everything went well as planned. Wish you all the best and quick recovery.
4. I feel lonely and sick when I see you on that hospital bed; I believe you will get better soon. May you be healthy and strong!
5. There is no surgery that is minor, I thank God your surgery was successful.
The best thing you can do to someone waiting to undergo a surgery is to make them feel loved. Love can make one have the strength to fight on and have hope to see another day. Support him or her in every way. You can visit them at the hospital, send them flower and cards. No one chooses to be sick, so when one is faced with this challenged let your love and support be with them.
Send them these Before and After Surgery Wishes and Messages
If you find these messages useful and lovely, kindly share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. Thanks You for Doing so.