Looking for words of appreciation for mentor, appreciation message for mentor or thank you note to mentor? It’s always good to appreciate the work of your mentor, but sometime we are lost with words.
On this article you will find Thank You Message to Mentor or words of appreciation for mentor. You can use these messages or let them inspire you to write your own unique thank you mentor quote.
Words of Appreciation for Mentor
1. Being under your supervision has been an amazing experience. Thank you for your mentorship!
2. You have always been very instrumental in my career. I really appreciate your mentorship and guidance. Thank you so much.
3. Thank you for taking your time to teach me the ropes entrepreneurship. You are a true master in entrepreneurship. I have really learnt a lot from you.
4. Thank you for being an outstanding leader. I have always wished to work with you.
5. Thank you for seeing the potential in me and giving the opportunity to work with you. You are the best mentor ever.
Thank You Mentor Quotes
1. Thank you for your support, advice, love, and prayers. You have been a blessing in my life. God bless you!
2. You are my inspiration. Thank you for being a wonderful friend, teacher and mentor.
3. Please accept my appreciation for your support and mentorship. Thank you for changing my life.
4. I am so thankful for your encouragement and support.
5. Thank you for your mentorship, support and encouragement. I appreciate your hard work and never giving up on me.
You May also Like: Appreciation Messages for Good Work
Thank You Note to Mentor
1. I am blessed to have you as my mentor. Thank you your guidance and support.
2. Being under your wing has been a blessing to my life. I hope you help someone else like you have really helped me.
3. Accept my heartfelt appreciation message. Thank you for your kindness and help. May God Bless you abundantly!
4. I was lucky to have you as my mentor. Thank you for investing your time in me.
5. Thank you for your mentorship! I could not have achieved this much if it was not your support and guidance.
If you find these messages useful and lovely, kindly share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media. Thanks You for Doing so.